OHSMS 45001 Operational Health and Safety Management Series of Training
CQI and IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHS) Training Course (Course ID:1929) and other management system training.
1. CQI and IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHS) Training Course (Course ID:1929)
CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor OHSMS Training Course
CQI and IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHS) Training Course (Course ID:1929)
|Duration: 5 days||Course Brochure: Download||Course Registration: Click Here|
|Price: TBD||Training Calendar: Click Here||In-house Training Enquiry: Contact Us|
Malaysia: HRDF grant claimable.
• This course meets the Chartered Quality Institute & International Register of Certificated Auditors Criteria, PR357 Course Specification: ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor OHSMS Training Course.
• Explain the purpose of an occupational health & safety management system, of occupational health & safety management systems standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health & safety management system.
• Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an occupational health & safety management system audit accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
• Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health & safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
• Explain the purpose of an occupational health & safety management system and the business benefits of improving occupational health & safety management system performances.
• Explain the ISO 45001, PDCA cycle and OHS requirements.
• Explain the purpose of, and differences between, a first-party, second-party and third-party certification audit of management systems, including the role of the OHSMS Auditor in evaluating an organization’s ability to meet the customer, statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the products and services, and the organization’s own requirements.
• Explain the benefits of third-party accredited certification of occupational health & safety management systems for organizations and stakeholders.
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an occupational health & safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO/IEC 17021 as applicable).
Skills are to be practiced and tested through tasks and in real, or simulated, audit situations.
• Planning the audit
• Conducting the audit
• Auditing OH&S management system requirements
• Generating audit findings
• Reporting the audit
• Following up the audit
Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
• The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
• The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000) namely customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach, improvement, evidence-based decision making and relationship management.
Summary of Course Features:
• CQI and IRCA(UK) Approved Course
• “Accelerated Learning Approach” with stimulating and enriching workshops/case studies activities
• “Workshop-based training” with comprehensive course notes & industrial examples
• Emphasized on Risk-based thinking, PDCA and the Process Approach concepts
• Focus on the more important (“high-risk”) processes and their outputs
• Examination based training, award CQI and IRCA Certificate of Achievement and Attendance
An examination will be administered on the final day. The examination would cover the topics covered in the course and would last one hour. All the examination papers would be marked personally by the course tutor. The pass mark will be set at 70% and examination papers will be retained by IQCS.
All delegates who have successful passed the above courses have the opportunity to register as OHSMS lead auditor with the CQI and IRCA. (Note: See *)
Who should attend:
• Delegates with some understanding of the content, application, development and implementation of the ISO 45001 series of standards and who wish to subsequently practice as an OHSMS auditor.
• Management Representatives, internal auditors, 2nd party & 3rd party auditors who are responsible to provide “value added” OHSMS audit to enable Continual Improvement.
* For more information about auditor registration criteria, please visit CQI and IRCA website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
^ Malaysia – Participants are eligible to apply for HRDF grant subject to HRDF approval. Participants are advised to obtain approval before training.
2. OHSMS 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training (In-house)
Understand and accurately interpret the requirement of the OHSMS 45001 specification its ‘PDCA’ model and their scope & field application.
Understand the hazard & risk assessment and emergency reponse & preparedness techniques
Plan, prepare & based on “Significant OHS Risk” Audit Trail, perform and report OHSMS audits.
Target :Management Representatives, Internal OHS Officers/OHSMS Auditors and mission specific personnel.
3. OHSMS 45001:2018 Introduction and Awareness Training (In-house)
Understand & apply the philosophy, concepts and requirements of the OH&S 45001
The identification of significant occupational hazard and risk, its relevance and importance to your job performance.
Awareness of Emergency preparedness and reponse.
Target : Supervisory level and operations staff.
4. OHSMS 45001:2018 Introduction and Implementation Training (In-house)
Understanding of OHSMS Documentation Structure, Document Control. Mechanisms
The development and maintenance of OHSMS Documentation and Records management with respect to significant hazard and risk.
Document Review mechanisms For Continual Improvement
Target : Middle management, engineers/supervisors, document controllers and those who are mission specific.
5. OHSMS 45001:2018 Executive Briefing (In-house)
Understand the rationale supporting OHSMS implementation
Technique, Tools & Strategies to identify hazard and assess risk.
OSHMS Implementation Strategies
Target : Executives who have no time to attend lengthy course are provided with vital information on OHSMS Concept, Strategy for Implementation & Status Analysis and Certification Achievement.