CQI and IRCA Certified Virtual Training Course
CQI and IRCA Certified Virtual Training Course Brochures
CQI and IRCA (UK) Approved Course
We prioritize ZOOM Meeting Software as our virtual platform
10 minutes break for every 1 hour chapters/exercises
Customized virtual training and 1 day classroom based examination or virtual examination (within 180 days)
Candidates learn easily through virtual presentations, AL (Accelerated learning) exercises and workshops
Risk-based thinking, PDCA and the process approach
A focus on the more important (“high-risk”) processes and their output
The course is hosted on a ZOOM cloud meeting platform consists of following technical functions for effective virtual training.
1. Supports Flawless video across desktop, mobile, and room systems
2. Candidates can quickly join meetings with both video and audio with completed encrypted condition.
3. Tutor can share screen, video, white board and control the participants to enable screen share, notes, white board.
4. Zoom Contains interactive whiteboard, so participants can view and co-annotate on a blank whiteboard or over shared content and Open up to 12 whiteboards at a time, all the white board sessions can be saved for future reference.
5. Zoom supports breakout rooms which enable tutor to make team exercises possible like real time classroom scenario.
6. Zoom supports multiple host, multiple tutor and training administrator can join to control the classes.
7. All the zoom meetings can be recorded for future record retention.
Illustration of our Virtual Training Infrastructure set-up.